Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Once upon a time...











I actually tried to sew for Barbie! I haven't for many years because I prefer to work with larger models. While cleaning out my sewing area to make room for a new worktable, I found a dress I made years ago. It had Velcro on it (shudder!), so I removed that, replaced it with snaps, and put it on a doll. Barbie Basics Model No. 11 on a Fashionista body models it today.








Let me know what you think: should I stick with the larger models or give Barbie another try?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's really cute! The scale of the print is perfect, too. I think you should sew for both! (and add an SD girl, too!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please give barbie another chance...coming from a country where 16" dolls are a rarity and totally unheard of, we are left with doing clothes for a classic doll icon :) btw, nice clothes.

    ReplyDelete