Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Doll!







Prudence Moody, my newest model, arrived this month. She's the Essential Prudence, Too Wigged Out from Wilde Imagination. She's as much fun to sew for as I heard she was (and judging by the number of patterns available for her, a dream to design for!). This outfit is from a Fletcher Pattern Company pattern called Baby Doll. For my first try at this pattern, I used a fat quarter for the top and broadcloth for the pants.






My model's wig is a J-Rock style from Monique's Gold line. Her shoes are from Tonner's Antoinette line.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Great choice of not only top style, but cute fabric, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Where did you find the fabric with perfect scale?? Local quilting store maybe? It's awesome!

    I love this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nationwide fabric chain, believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern and also the style of the outfits. My daughter loves it so much. It is great for kids out there. Where did you get this baby doll?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori. This is off the wall I know- but is there any chance you are done using this pattern and would be willing to sell it. It is discontinued :( and I've had no luck on ebay. I posted on a group and someone pointed me to your post... Thanks for your time either way. Pam justqltin@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete