Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More skirts!




































I was busy during the month of May, sewing a few things other than doll clothes. I did manage to make a couple of new skirts for the 16" Tonner girls. The blue and black plaid is made with a standard knife pleat all the way around. UltraBasic Tyler models this one. The jacket she wears is from Sew-Cool Separates , the top underneath it and her shoes are from Tonner, while her necklace is from Cloud 9 Dolls.
The multi-colored plaid skirt is slightly different. I added an inverted pleat in the center front. A former "TaDa Daphne" a special doll from a Modern Doll Collectors convention in 2005, I believe, now with restyled hair, models this skirt. I made the blouse (years ago!!) and the shoes are also from Tonner.











No comments:

Post a Comment